About the role
It’s Not A Compliment are looking for a volunteer who can lead the production and design of our email content in an exciting new role!
What the role will involve
Reporting to the Email and Content Manager, you will be developing email journeys, lists, content and strategy, as well as drafting the bi-monthly newsletter and exploring innovative ways to use the platform.
Our ideal candidate will have/be:
- A strong understanding and passion for social justice
- High level accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding analytical skills, resourcefulness, initiative and maturity of judgment
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, including the ability to interact with a diverse range of stakeholders from different backgrounds
- Strong interpersonal skills and being able to work with a diverse range of people
- Demonstrated capacity to anticipate potential problems and devise novel solutions
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team where required
Willingness to learn and adopt new systems and processes
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work schedules
About the organisation
How to apply
Send us an email with a brief cover letter addressing the key selection criteria and your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Email and Content Officer’ by 22 August, 5 PM.
If you have any questions about the role, please reach out to our team at email@example.com
Please quote in application: Email and Content Officer via Pro Bono Australia.