About the role
Human and Hope Association Inc. is a registered charity that empowers communities to address inequalities. We achieve this through two approaches:
– Raising awareness in Australia about the unintended consequences of voluntourism and advocating for a local approach to development.
– Supporting a grassroots community centre in Cambodia who run education, vocational training and community development programs that alleviate poverty.
We are on the lookout for several Events Coordinators to join our team. Due to fundraising restrictions, you will be based in QLD, NSW, VIC or SA.
The Events Coordinator can expect to spend anywhere between 5 – 10 hours a month undertaking this role.
This role reports directly to the CEO of Human and Hope Association Incorporated.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Plan, coordinate and implement a minimum of two events a year to raise funds for Human and Hope Association Incorporated. These could include barbeques, trivia nights, cocktail evenings and morning teas.
• Source sponsorship for events.
• Recruit and manage volunteers for events.
• Work with the CEO on ideas for events and how to promote Human and Hope Association Incorporated.
• Provide monthly progress reports to the CEO.
To apply for this role, please send your CV or LinkedIn profile with an introductory email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please direct any enquiries to Sally Hetherington OAM.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Sally Hetherington OAM
Phone : 0424080186
Please quote in application: Events Coordinator for NFP (QLD, NSW, VIC, SA) via Pro Bono Australia.