About the role
The Living Room Theatre is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Events and Engagement Coordinator to assist with the 2018 performance season.
The Events and Engagement Coordinator is responsible for:
– Coordinating event logistics.
– Keeping track of event finances including check requests, invoicing, and reporting.
– Organising and managing the invitation, registration and attendee check-in processes (box-office).
– Negotiating costs and services with vendors; booking event space, arranging food and beverage, order all supplies/decorations, coordinate audiovisual equipment & operation.
– Managing on-site production and clean up for events as necessary.
– Managing the follow-up with vendors, sponsors following each event
About The Living Room Theatre:
For eighteen years with eighteen original works, The Living Room Theatre has blurred the line between the real and the imagined, telling the stories that are stored in the body and how they seep into the world.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this volunteering opportunity.
Please quote in application: EVENTS & ENGAGEMENT COORDINATOR via Pro Bono Australia.