About the Role
Ondru n. one, equality; v. become one with. Ondru means the place where people and ideas come together and where diversity unites.
Ondru is an independent non-profit organisation committed to provoking thought and evoking change through art. Ondru was founded with an intention to make people feel and think, as a voice to express many of our human conditions in a unique manner through art and literature, and with the desire to inspire positive social change.
The Events and Programs Producer is responsible for:
• Working in collaboration with Ondru curatorial, marketing and research staff to develop and deliver an annual calendar of events that will establish Ondru as a thought-leader in the arts and not-for-profit spaces respectively
• Assessing project/event needs and planning logistics
• Managing bump in, rehearsals, performances and bump out of Ondru events ensuring the production schedule and budget are tracking to plan
• Developing production schedules and cast and/or crew requirements in collaboration with the Arts and Events team to meet deadlines
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the production requirements for Ondru performances, exhibitions, events and functions are in order
• Ensuring compliance with OH&S standards, risk controls and reporting requirements
• Driving event debriefs including budget reconciliation, SWOT analysis and feedback for further improvements
To be successful in this role, you will have relevant tertiary qualification in arts/event management, professional experience in event production and/or venue management and strong networks within the arts and events industry.
The selection criteria for the role entails:
1. Foresight to anticipate relevant tasks, resources, constraints, issues and risks for multidisciplinary projects
2. Demonstrated experience in the development and delivery of creative projects in complex environments involving multiple stakeholders
3. Hands-on experience with budget projection, implementation and control
4. Understanding of the ethos of not for profit organisations
5. Working knowledge of OH&S legislation
6. Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills, with strong attention to detail
7. Time-management skills with the ability to work flexibly to deliver goals on time and within budget
8. Computer literacy skills
9. Commitment to Ondru policies and values
To apply please email your application (both a cover letter and CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Events and Programs Producer Application.
If you would like to chat further about this position, please contact Nithya Nagarajan on 0450761954.
Applications close on Friday, 14 July 2017, 5pm.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0450761954
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Events and Programs Producer via Pro Bono Australia.