About the Role
Executive Assistant – volunteer role PD
RMCC empowers refugee and migrant children and youth to create their own opportunities. We tackle barriers that prevent engagement in education and the community by mentoring kids in our four focus areas: education, social identity, life skills, and mental health and wellbeing.
The RMCC journey started back in 2012 with a homework club and has evolved to us assisting over 600 kids across multiple programs, and by 2020 our goal is to reach over 2000 kids. We’re a different kind of charity, functioning outside of the status quo and value being fluid with the changing world around us. We love what we do – and we do it differently by not providing one solution for every child, we see each kid as unique and that means their potential will be tapped into uniquely too.
We require an executive assistant to support RMCC’s executive team. The assistant will assist in an array of tasks from data entry, research, correspondence, to liaising with other entities on the CEO and Program Manager’s behalf. This position would suit someone that is extremely driven, up for a challenge, organised and able to commit to the minimum period.
This position involves but is not necessary limited to:
• Assist in sourcing information and resources needed to run the organisation and its programs;
• Liaise with partnering organisations and government bodies;
• Assisting with the planning and running of occasional events and functions;
• Assist in volunteer management when required;
• Data entry;
• Draft correspondence/ documents.
• General office operations, such as coordinating needed resources and ensuring the upkeep of RMCC HQ
Essential Selection Criteria:
• Passionate about the mission of RMCC and creating change for vulnerable refugee and migrant children;
• A good working knowledge of current refugee and asylum seeker issues;
• A strong and proven passion for volunteering and extra-curricular activities;
• Self-motivated and driven individual that can work both independently with limited guidance and in a team environment;
• A problem solver with attention to detail that thinks outside of the box
• Exceptional organisational, networking and communication skills;
• Must be exceptionally confident, well spoken and written;
• Proficient across the Microsoft Office suite, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Current Working with Children Check;
• Flexible and able to volunteer 2 or more days a week.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Executive Assistant via Pro Bono Australia.