About the Role
RMCC empowers refugee and migrant children and youth to create their own opportunities.
Our programs tackle the unique barriers faced by vulnerable refugee and migrant children & youth in order to stop the cycle of disadvantage they are experiencing. We have four empowerment focus areas: education, identity and belonging, life skills, and mental health and wellbeing.
The RMCC journey started back in 2012 with a homework club and has evolved to us assisting over 650 kids across multiple programs, and by 2020 our goal is to reach over 2000 kids.
We require an executive assistant to support RMCC’s executive team. The assistant will assist in an array of tasks from data entry, research, correspondence, to liaising with other entities on the CEO and Program Manager’s behalf. This position would suit someone that is extremely driven, up for a challenge, organised, and is flexible during most business days.
This position involves but is not necessarily limited to:
• Assisting in sourcing information and resources needed to run the organisation and its programs;
• Liaising with partnering organisations and government bodies;
• Assisting with the planning and running of occasional events and functions;
• Assisting in volunteer management when required;
• Data entry;
• Drafting correspondence / documents.
• General office operations, such as coordinating needed resources and ensuring the upkeep of RMCC HQ
Essential Selection Criteria:
• Passionate about the mission of RMCC and creating change for refugee & migrant kids;
• A good working knowledge of current refugee and asylum seeker issues;
• A strong and proven passion for volunteering and extra-curricular activities;
• Self-motivated and driven individual that can work both independently with limited guidance and in a team environment;
• A problem solver with attention to detail that thinks outside of the box
• Exceptional organisational, networking, communication and people skills;
• Must be exceptionally confident, well spoken and written;
• Proficient across the Microsoft Office suite, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Current Working with Children Check;
• Flexible and able to volunteer 2 or more days a week, for a minimum of 12 months.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Executive Assistant (volunteer) via Pro Bono Australia.