About the role
Responsibilities of the role are:
- Recording transactions in the necessary ledgers and maintaining organised financial records
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Submitting quarterly Business Activity Statements
- Working with program managers on program budgets, forecasting and other financial matters
- Providing updates on financial position at Committee meetings
- Relevant compliance and governance duties that apply to the Treasurer role
- Duties required to be executed by a Treasurer in the Organisation Start up Process
We are looking for someone who has:
- Bookkeeping/accounting/treasury experience
- Accounting qualification
- A positive attitude, high degree of initiative and willingness to work as part of a team
- A mature approach and strong interpersonal communication skills
- Capacity to make a long-term commitment
About the organisation
We are a New NFP Organisation just starting up.
Break Free From D.V Inc. is a Women's and Children's Support Services Organisation, offering a Variety of Services under the one roof.
How to apply
To apply, please send through a few paragraphs as to why you are a good fit for the role and our organisation Outlining the relevant experience you possess.
Please quote in application: Experienced Treasurer (Committee Member) NFP Organisation via Pro Bono Australia.