About the role
OneLife NQ (Previously known as Mackay and District Spinal Injuries Association – MDSIA) is a not-for-profit organisation that specialize in providing professional and versatile support to individuals with a disabilty in our local community.
We are currently taking expressions of interests from individuals with cross-section of backgrounds including Medical, Legal, Business Development and Finance to join our Management Committee Team. Those who wish to guide the organisation with the continued development of the services provided and to invest time in assisting other business developments and objectives.
Our Management Committee responsibilities are shared with all Committee members which include:
• Upholding the vision, values of OneLife NQ and the service provided to our clients.
• Ensuring the Service is incorporated, keeps proper records, and complies with relevant legislation and compliance.
• Ensuring that all finances are properly managed, that records are audited annually and that accountability requirements of the funding body are fulfilled.
• Developing and reviewing the Strategic and Operational Plan on a regular basis.
• Govern the service by ensuring staff are provided with support, direction and supervision, and ensure administration processes are in place
• Appoint Sub-Committees whose recommendations must go to the Management Committee for final decision.
• Ensure the Management Committee meets at least once every calendar month.
We are looking for individuals who will help the organisation move forward by bringing new and different ideas. If you are interested in volunteering for a role with our Management Committee or would like more information, please email email@example.com with Reference: MCEOI
About the organisation
How to apply
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0416357159
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Expressions of Interest - Management Committee via Pro Bono Australia.