About the Role
The Human Rights Arts & Film Festival (HRAFF) is looking for a passionate, hard-working and friendly individual to join HRAFF as 2018 festival Correspondent.
HRAFF is a not-for-profit incorporated association committed to making human rights accessible, relevant and significant to all Australians. The Festival aims to advance and encourage discussion and debate among the broader community, to showcase and support Australian and international artists, to promote works that are important and relevant to our community and bring audiences closer to relevant organizations operating in the human rights space.
HRAFF presents a vibrant, multifaceted festival, including film, visual art, music and forums that combine a diverse array of creative responses to contemporary human rights issues. HRAFF will be held 3 – 17 May 2018 in Melbourne and tour nationally in the subsequent weeks, more information can be found here: http://hraff.org.au/
– Attend the festival and report on social media, including quotes from talks.
– Undertake interviews with attendees and post their interviews on social media.
– Take photographs of sessions and post on social media.
– Other real time reporting as required.
• Knowledge and demonstrated experience in social media,
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Strong attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and use initiative.
• Excellent teamwork skills.
• An interest in human rights, arts and global issues.
To apply for this volunteer role please submit your CV and a short cover letter outlining your skills and experience. Please submit your application by 1 April 2018 marked Festival Correspondent in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 03 9629 9944
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Festival Correspondent via Pro Bono Australia.