About the role
Seaside Scavenge is a small team of passionate people delivering innovative litter and waste recovery programs to communities across Australia and the globe.
Our vision is a world where there is no waste.
Seaside Scavenge hosts regular waterway health and zero waste festivals among other events in communities across Australia. Seaside Scavenge activities and events are underpinned by a growing family of passionate and committed legends.
Let’s call these legends Scavengers.
Scavengers jump at the opportunity to:
- Talk to people from all walks of life about the Scavenge amongst other thigns
- Get their hands dirty whilst sorting and separating rubbish
- Learn about waste streams and teach people about them
- Work in a team to set-up equipment and events
- Do pre-event work like sorting and hanging second-hand clothes
Skills & Experience:
Scavengers are lively and outgoing souls who are committed to making this planet a better one. Scavengers find a welcome challenge in:
- Liaising with a varying list of stakeholders
- Flexible work hours and work environments
- Working in a collective of passionate people to share tasks
- Taking initiative and filling the gaps where needed
How to apply:
Write to email@example.com with subject line ‘I am a Scavenger’ with a:
- Short cover letter on how you are a Scavenger (no more than one-page)
- One page resume with relevant positions
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Anna Jane Linke
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Festival Volunteer Position via Pro Bono Australia.