About the Role
The Accountant is responsible for:
• Collating and recording all finance and accounting maters and functions within HerSpace
• Assisting HerSpace to meet its tax, financial and reporting requirements and to ensure the company is acting in a financially sustainable manner
• The prompt and accurate oversight of accounting for all financial matters including the donations and the proceeds of fundraising events
• Experience in accounting & bookkeeping
• Experience in developing and managing budgets
• Capacity to handle day-to-day accounting requirements including; payroll, bookkeeping, online payments and processing, bank reconciliations, receipting of donations and other funds, budgets, preparation of standard monthly reports for CEO and Board, maintenance of records
• Knowledge of and experience in a standard accounting software package (MYOB)
• Qualifications in accounting, business or bookkeeping
• Knowledge of the not-for-profit sector and financial implications of not-for-profit organisations
• Knowledge of secretarial practices and procedures
• Maintain HerSpace’s financial and banking records
• Overseeing HerSpace pay-roll including salary packaging
• Support and supervise HerSpace’s Bookkeeper in ensuring that revenue is recorded and receipted, daily transactions are entered and bank accounts are reconciled
• Prepare standard accounts (balance sheet, profit & loss, cash flow) on a monthly basis.
• Assist in preparation of annual budget.
• Provide input and advice regarding HerSpace’s finances.
• Provide basic accounting data for annual audit.
• Liaise with the CEO to ensure all financial and tax related operational tasks are implemented.
• Provide relevant information regarding HerSpace’s current and future financial needs to the CEO
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Finance Manager via Pro Bono Australia.