About the Role
We are on the hunt for a passionate and motivated young leader to join Empowered Together’s finance team as a Finance Strategy Analyst. Empowered Together is a non-for-profit organisation that works towards the peer led primary prevention of sexual violence.
The Finance Strategy Analyst will be responsible for monitoring and improving the financial status by analysing results and recommending actions.
The key duties are:
● Analysing and interpreting current and past data
● Exploring alternative sources of revenue growth and financial sustainability
● Developing initiatives that may improve financial growth and financial sustainability
● Consulting with the CFO to develop long-term commercial plans
● Assisting with quarterly reporting
We are looking for someone who:
● Understands and demonstrates passion for critical issues that relate to the primary prevention of sexual assault including gender inequality, consent and entitlement
● Has experience in analysing financial data or an interest in developing this skill
● Has problem-solving experience and has a creative thinking mindset
● Has proficient team-working and organisational skills
● Can take initiative and work independently
● Has good communication skills and confidence communicating to other teams and externally
This is a volunteer position with Empowered Together.
Joining our Finance Team puts you at the core of our mission and gives you a voice in the fight against sexual violence.
As a Finance Strategy Analyst, you will have the opportunity to:
● Gain experience in creating and improving the financial status of an organisation.
● Develop skills in communication, analytics and problem-solving.
● Be a part of the mission of educating the community on consent and sexual assault.
● Work with a dedicated group of young individuals.
● Attend events on behalf of Empowered Together and work with our expert advisory members.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to our Chief Financial Officer, Jai Painter at firstname.lastname@example.org along with any questions you may have.
All applications are due by 31 March 2019.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Please quote in application: Finance Strategy Analyst via Pro Bono Australia.