About the Role
Are you 18-24 and unemployed? Fist time job seeker and need to build you CV?
- Accelerate your employability skills
- Build your references and connections
- Receive a learning allowance
Are you receiving Centrelink entitlements and don’t want them to get affected?
Are you currently NOT engaged in full-time study or work? Commit 3 days a week to our 10-week program and look forward to a fresh start.
Whitelion’s Y4Y Youth Force is looking for 18-24 year olds to take part of a ground breaking program to build employability skills and secure a pathway into work.
We will provide…
- A learning allowance
- Training & coaching
- Tools, equipment & uniforms
- Expert support Staff
All you need to do is…
- Turn up, three days per week between 23 October and 20 December 2018
- Take responsibility
- Have your say in program content
What’s in it for you?
- On the job training & feedback
- References & testimonials
- Personal and professional development sessions
- Professional connections
- New friends
Tasks and mini work experiences are a new way of working that provides you with on the job training, feedback, personal development sessions and helps you get clear about your preferred pathway to work.
Register now for the Taster Day on Monday 15 October 2018 to find out how Y4Y can help you reach employment.
Register here – https://y4yyouthforce.com.au/#register-interest-form
or email us at
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: First Time Job Seeker – Training and Work Experience Program via Pro Bono Australia.