About the Role
Treatment Foster Care Oregon (TFCO) is a new therapeutic foster care model run by OzChild for children aged 7-11 years old. We’re searching for experienced foster carers or people who are understanding of complex care and have a passion for improving the outcomes of vulnerable and at-risk children. TFCO follows a highly structured treatment program and we’ll give you comprehensive training. We guide you in caring for the child with 24/7 support and weekly carer support meetings, as well as a higher reimbursement due to the structure of the program and the flexibility required.
– Be part of a transformative short term program (six to twelve months)
– Demonstrated success in the USA, UK, and NZ
– On completion of the program, children are reunited with their families or long-term foster carers who also receive ongoing support
– $161 per night (tax free)
– Respite (part time) carers are also needed
– Carers must live in Southern or Eastern regions of Melbourne and have spare bedroom
– Carers must have experience managing challenging behaviour
– Carers need to be nurturing and caring, and able to put in firm boundaries
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0392123947
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Foster Carer via Pro Bono Australia.