About the role
The Australian Climate Action fund as an early stage charity startup that will empower everyday Australians to take meaningful action against climate change at scale.
We are looking for a software engineer / developer to help us set up a world leading digital charity platform that enables Australians to submit climate action projects proposals, donate and vote on their preferred project with transparency and democratic principles at the core.
This is a unique opportunity to use your skills and expertise to make a huge difference.
- Collaboratively develop and launch our digital platform / site
- Grow our our tech stack or restart augmenting the Raisley fundraising platform to rapidly launch our digital platform
- Manage and recruit other software engineers and DevOps volunteers to support our project/mission
Our Tech Stack
- Front end tech stack of your choice (current website in Laravel)
- Raisley (backend Fundraising platform)
About the organisation
How to apply
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0481080010
Please quote in application: Front end software Engineer via Pro Bono Australia.