About the role
Sunshine Kids-Musha Vana is looking for a dedicated and skilled Fundraiser Manager who will be responsible for raising money for the charity. The
Fundraiser Manager will meet donations targets by approaching members of the public (‘community fundraising’), high value donors, companies, alumni (in the case of universities), trusts and statutory bodies, and other supporters. The Fundraiser Manager will organize events, covering a particular geographical area.
Depending on capacity, the Fundraiser Manager will:
- Recruit, organize and inspire volunteers
- Research fundraising opportunities and write grant applications to charitable trusts or statutory bodies
- Build relationships with major donors or companies and make presentations
- Manage information and record the profile and fundraising activity of donors on a database
- Manage their own budget and ensure that targets are met
- Account handling: ensuring major donors or companies are happy with their donation scheme (such as a charity of the year partnership) and are kept informed of progress and milestones
- Devise and organise fundraising campaigns, events and door to door collections
- Spot fundraising opportunities and raise awareness of the organisation’s work
Fundraiser Manager will possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. They need to be good at researching and devising strategies and opportunistically taking advantage of donation possibilities. Fundraiser Manager must be adept at people management, building long-term relationships with potential donors or volunteers and persuasively explaining their charity’s cause. The ability to manage budgets and hit fundraising targets are important, as are organisational and IT skills. An interest in, and commitment to, the cause you are raising money for is essential.
First degrees are often desired. But career qualifications are more sought after.
Sector body the Institute of Fundraising awards qualifications such as the Certificate in Fundraising and the Diploma in Fundraising.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0447717547
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Fundraiser Manger via Pro Bono Australia.