About the Role
Port Phillip Community Group seeks a dynamic volunteer who is creative, passionate and action-oriented, with a commitment to the not for profit sector, to assist with fundraising activities and building relationships.
This person will work with and support the PPCG FUNd Raising Subcommittee.
In this role you will assist us to:
• Create relationships with individuals and organisations to enhance support for PPCG
• Actively engage with and encourage new donors by organising activities such as events, donor appeals, and other opportunities
• Engage with similar community groups to understand their fundraising processes and systems
• Establish business, philanthropic and other social connections
• Prepare submissions and presentations
• Manage donor contributions and information using electronic systems.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Board member and subcommittee convenor, Gina Fiske or EO, Karen Sait
Phone : 0385986602
Email : Fiskegina@gmail.com
Please quote in application: Fundraising and Community Engagement Volunteer via Pro Bono Australia.