About the Role
Concern Australia is seeking an enthusiastic, passionate, driven and skilled volunteer who will help our Communications and Relationship Team to fundraise for our programs that support disadvantaged young people and children from either our Dandenong or Braybrook office.
We are seeking someone with proven fundraising campaign experience and donor engagement. We are seeking someone who is comfortable working independently with minimal direction.
Who we are: Concern Australia works in partnership with young people and children (aged 5-21) to help create opportunities for them to enjoy full and meaningful lives. With a dedicated team of staff and volunteers, Concern Australia connects with 30,000 vulnerable young people and children Australia wide, through six innovative programs focusing on Education, Housing and Homelessness, and Justice.
• Chart all relevant funding streams, funding bodies and trusts, including submission timelines, and subscribe to relevant newsletters and websites
• Update our grant and donor database with information to support our fundraising initiatives, including archived information
• Assist with fundraising campaigns and event management (ie. Homelessness Week, Christmas Campaigns, AGM, donor engagement events) and help recruit sponsors, participants or volunteers
• Assist with identifying potential sponsors or business funding opportunities
• Keep our supporters and donors up to date with supporting mail-outs
• Compile and develop materials required for grant and fundingapplications
• Help collect research data information for grant submissions
• Send letters of thanks to donors
• Previous experience in fundraising or marketing.
• Operational experience with donor relations, grants, trusts/foundations is preferred.
• Experience with Mail Chimp is preferred.
• Experience using a CRM database.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Well organised and loves developing relationships.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0452249450
Please quote in application: Fundraising Assistant via Pro Bono Australia.