About the Role
We provide boxes of new and pre-loved essential baby items to Perth families in need. We collect and package donations together with a team of volunteers, which we provide to existing support services for distribution. We help to create a sustainable future for our children by recycling used items.
Charity Status – ACNC Approved
We are seeking a new Perth based Committee member to fill the voluntary position of Fundraising Coordinator. As a member of the Little Things for Tiny Tots committee, the Fundraising Coordinator will develop and foster the charity’s fundraising strategy.
The key areas of focus in the role are:
- Setting targets and projecting revenue to assist the committee in determining charity requirements.
- Identifying fundraising opportunities, engaging and building strong relationships with community and organisations.
- Coordinating fundraising activities, sponsorship proposals and writing grant applications
- Personal commitment to the mission of Little Things.
- Ability to devote time and effort to help Little Things for Tiny Tots achieve its strategic objectives, including attendance at monthly committee meetings as well as some volunteering sessions.
- Strong written communication, relationship building and organisational skills.
- Willingness to take a leadership role.
- Trustworthy, methodical and consistent.
- Experience in fundraising and the not-for-profit sector is desirable.
- Based in metropolitan Perth.
Time Commitment – Variable approximately 5-6 hours a month
How to Apply
This position is available immediately. If you are enthusiastic with a great ability to connect with people, have great funding application writing skills, good time management abilities we look forward to hearing from you! Applicants should send their CV and a cover letter detailing their qualifications, experience and why they are interested in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Fundraising Coordinator Application.”
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Please quote in application: Fundraising Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.