About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised individual or pair to join our team! Possible Dreams International (https://www.possibledreams.org/) is a non-profit which partners with rural communities in Swaziland to improve health through a strategy of upholding dignity, emergency relief aid, and sustainability projects. Our programs are Swazi-run and our Swazi team is supported by a passionate, diverse community mostly based in Melbourne. Position description follows:
- Manage fundraising events in support of PDI’s field projects;
- Develop a yearly fundraising strategic plan including a budget and fundraising goals for at least 2 major events (eg. Gala Dinner, Trivia Night, Concert etc.) and other avenues for fundraising (eg. Public speaking occasions, online campaigns, local school support);
- Carry out all event administration, keep detailed records (including receipts and invoices) and manage funds raised in a timely manner;
- Organise fundraising team meetings and subsequent communications;
- Liaise with key stakeholders, namely all board members, team members, PDI community members and the general community in planning events;
- Attend board meetings as required to provide updates and communicate strategic objectives.
- Passion and commitment for PDI’s cause
- Ability to dedicate time to each event (time will vary depending on event requirements);
- An ability to manage volunteers;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Organised and able to meet multiple deadlines.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Dr Nishani Nithianandan
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Fundraising Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.