About the role
We are looking for a passionate animal lover, driven and organised team player to join our team! We are an Aussie based charity, providing a modern approach to the overall re-homing process of pets in Australian pounds & rescue centres. We host Dog Adoption events every month in NSW, with a focus on re-homing rescue dogs, as well as educating the public about responsible pet ownership. We are looking for someone who can help us grow, to reach more communities with this event, through the support of funding from sponsors.
- Manage fundraising events in support of our monthly Dog Adoption Events.
- Develop a yearly fundraising strategic plan including a budget and fundraising goals for our monthly dog adoption events + 1 Major Gala Dinner Event.
- Exploring other avenues for fundraising (eg. Online Digital Fundraisers, Pop Up Events, Campaigns etc)
- Carry out all event administration, keep detailed records (including receipts and invoices) and manage funds raised in a timely manner;
- Organise fundraising team meetings and subsequent communications;
- Liaise with Pound Paws team
- Passion and commitment for helping the animals
- Ability to dedicate time to each event (time will vary depending on event requirements);
- An ability to manage volunteers;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Organised and able to meet multiple deadlines.
- Availability to meet up with sponsors / Pound Paws team
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0406333583
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Fundraising Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.