About the role
Children’s Ground is a not for profit organisation creating a different future for children, families and communities experiencing the greatest levels of disadvantage and inequity in Australia. Children’s Ground is currently working in Central Australia and Arnhem Land, in remote communities and outstations. We have offices in Melbourne, Alice Springs and outside of Darwin
As a not for profit organisation Children’s Ground is reliant on Government funding, grants and donations.
We are seeking a person to:
- Organise and undertake funding campaign drives
- Review the current digital fundraising platform
- Implement approved recommendations from the review.
- Undertake and provide support to maintain the funding campaigns and digital fundraising.
Essential: Experience in leading funding drives via digital platforms
It is desired that the successful volunteer will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in fundraising activities
- Established Networks would always be of help but not essential
- Demonstrated skills in social media particularly in the fundraising and donation area
- Effective communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Able to identify and implement promotional strategies
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work unsupervised.
The role will be based at the Children’s Ground office in Abbottsford but you will be able to work offsite as well.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this volunteering opportunity.
Please quote in application: Fundraising Developer/Initiator via Pro Bono Australia.