About the Role
Street Child is a major child-focused development agency, working in Sierra Leone, Liberia, Nigeria and Nepal and has established itself as a leading organization providing quality and sustainable education to thousands of children. Managed out of our London and Barcelona office, we have supported over 50,000 children to access education in the last five years. We have launched a very exciting new phase in Street Child’s development; the expansion into other European regions like the Netherlands, Italy, Germany, France and Spain.
Street Child is offering a rare opportunity for candidates to join our small team of employees, interns and volunteers in Spain to support the marketing & development department of our European Street Child organisations. Successful candidates will travel to Barcelona giving you the possibility to live in the vibrant city while supporting the work of Street Child.
You will be part of a small team led by the EU Development and Marketing Manager. Below are some examples of responsibilities:
– Researching new funding prospects, including trusts, foundations and major donors;
Marketing and fundraising: support the research and launch of fundraising channels and activities in our new regions, e.g. crowdfunding, fundraising events, direct donations, etc.
– Manage marketing activities, e.g. digital marketing search marketing, email marketing and social media.
– Promote and communicate local and international events like the Sierra Leone Marathon.
– Build and update our international websites and marketing materials.
– Volunteer activation and coordination: help expand the volunteer network of Street Child and manage the support of our existing volunteers.
– Business development: Build and manage collaborations and partnerships e.g. with other organizations, events or companies.
– Event management: support planned events and develop new event ideas.
Please see the attachment for a full role description.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Fundraising & Marketing Volunteer – Barcelona via Pro Bono Australia.