About the Role
Do you have experience in fundraising? Are you self-motivated and enjoy the challenge and reward in developing new and innovative ways to raise funds to support our mission? Then we need you on our team.
As part of the Partnership and Funding group and reporting to its Director, you will:
– Develop and implement a range of fundraising initiatives (such as annual giving campaigns, direct mail programs and web-based fundraising activities, amongst others) targeted towards bringing in regular small-to-medium sized gifts;
– Plan and implement special events for fundraising;
– Develop and maintain fundraising materials, in consultation with members of the Media and Communications team;
– Create and update donor databases;
– Contribute to research to identify the goals, net worth, history of charitable donations and other data related to potential donors and partners; and
– Act as an ambassador for the organisation, demonstrating passion and commitment to our goals and aspirations.
Professional Skills/Desired attributes
– Experience in initiating and implementing diverse fundraising programs
– Full of creative ideas about fundraising campaigns
– Results-orientated, self-motivated and demonstrated ability able to work independently as well as within a small team
– Demonstrated creativity and commitment to innovation
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Fundraising Officer via Pro Bono Australia.