About the role
Seaside Scavenge is a small team of passionate people delivering innovative litter and waste recovery programs to communities across Australia and the globe.
Our vision is a world where there is no waste.
Seaside Scavenge is growing rapidly. There is demand for our programs across the globe but with limited resources we’re struggling to deliver the goods and support these communities to activate around waste reduction.
So! We’re looking for the ideal Scavenger to pitch our story with the aim of establishing key partnerships with aligned businesses to grow our revenue and continue our impact.
The primary function of this role is to identify new revenue streams and raise funds to support Seaside Scavenges vision to a world without waste. It will involve:
- Researching contacts to relevant corporates and funding bodies
- Talking to relevant contacts and coordinating meetings
- Packaging a range of opportunities that corporates can sponsor
- Pitching packages to relevant contacts
- Experience in sales and/or fundraising
- Outgoing and confident pitching over the phone
- Keen to contribute skills to clean-up this planet
- Proactive and solution orientated
- Motivated and deadline orientated
- Experience using LinkedIN to find relevant contacts
- Familiarity with programs to track sales projects and monitor progress
How to apply:
Email email@example.com with subject line ‘Fundraising & Partnerships’ with the following and nothing else:
- Short cover letter on how you are our Scavenger (no more than one-page)
- One page resume with relevant positions
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this volunteering opportunity.
Please quote in application: Fundraising & Partnerships Position via Pro Bono Australia.