About the Role
Little Things for Tiny Tots is a West Australian charity based in Perth. We are seeking a new member to fill the voluntary role of General Committee Member.
We provide boxes of new and pre-loved essential baby items to Perth families in need. We collect and package donations together with a team of volunteers, which we provide to existing support services for distribution. We help to create a sustainable future for our children by recycling used items.
Charity Status – ACNC Approved
We are seeking a new Perth based member to fill the voluntary role of General Committee Member. As a member of the Little Things for Tiny Tots Committee, the General Committee Member will assist in directing the activity of the charity, ensuring outcomes are met and operations run smoothly. The key areas of focus are:
- Overseeing and contributing to the work of the charity.
- Strong support the vision values and objectives of the charity.
- Provide appropriate time and effort to the obligations of being a committee member.
- Acting with integrity and avoiding conflicts of interest.
- Personal commitment to the mission of Little Things.
- Ability to devote time and effort to help Little Things for Tiny Tots achieve its strategic objectives, including attendance at monthly committee meetings as well as some volunteering sessions.
- Willingness to take a leadership role.
- Trustworthy, methodical and consistent.
- Based in metropolitan Perth.
Time Commitment – Variable approximately 5-6 hours a month
How to Apply
This position is available immediately. Applicants should send their CV and a cover letter detailing their qualifications, experience and why they are interested in the position to email@example.com with the subject line “General Committee Member.”
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Please quote in application: General Committee Member via Pro Bono Australia.