About the Role
Wanted: General Committee Members
The TASCA committee of management is looking to fill 2 vacancies to serve the role of general committee member. We are looking for someone who can bring their unique ideas and perspective into the committee.
Why should you join the TASCA committee?
- Give back to the community by supporting the haemoglobinopathy community
- Get to know the haemoglobinopathy and patient support community better
- Gain experience in the operation of a not-for-profit organisation
- Influence the advocacy, support, and education endeavours of TASCA
Experience in not for profit committees and governance is desirable but not essential.
Candidates we are targeting specifically
- Patients with haemoglobinopathy, especially Sickle Cell Anaemia
- Carers and family
- Those living rurally
- Those living outside of Victoria
- Culturally and linguistically diverse individuals
If you would like to make an impact of the lives of those in the haemoglobinopathy community and believe you have the skills, experience, and passion to be a committee member, send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or have a confidential chat with our vice-president on email@example.com.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 03 7015 5637
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: General Committee Member via Pro Bono Australia.