About the Role
Volunteer with Girl Guides
Inspire & Empower
Normanhurst Unit Leader
Would you like to get involved in your community and help girls develop skills for life?
Girl Guides NSW & ACT is looking for women 18 years and over interested in Leadership.
No previous Guiding experience necessary just a willingness to learn more about the principles of Guiding
Unit Leaders and Assistant Unit Leaders are involved with the weekly program of the Unit, helping the girls to plan their activities, achieve their goals, and have fun. Guides also participate in occasional weekend camps and activity days.
Leaders complete the Girl Guide Leadership Qualification which includes participation in a webinar, a weekend training and First Aid. While training Leaders are paired with a Learning Partner and supported by other Leaders in the Team. The cost of Training, Uniform & resources will be covered by the local group.
By volunteering you can:
- Make a difference to girls’ lives
- Learn new skills, develop and extend your existing ones
- Gain recognition through achieving Girl Guides Australia Leadership Qualification
- Access training in a wide range of areas
- Be part of a team of like minded women
- Give your CV a boost by developing management and leadership skills
- Develop lasting friendships with other Leaders
- Take action on issues which affect the lives of women in Australia and overseas
- Have lots of fun!
All volunteers are required to complete a Working with Children Check.
For any questions about the position call 1800 447 548 or email email@example.com.
To find out more about Girl Guides visit our website www.girlguides-nswact.org.au
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 1800447548
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Girl Guide Unit Leader – Normanhurst via Pro Bono Australia.