About the Role
South Kingsville Community Centre are looking for a dedicated volunteer Grant Writer to help or write grant proposals for our organization. We are a Non for Profit organisation and never have enough hours in the day when it comes to grant writing.
• Conduct research into available grants and other funding opportunities
• Research requirements and suitability of available grants
• Seek information from funding bodies (philanthropic trusts, government departments, local councils etc.), community groups and potential project partners
• Collaborate closely with the manager in grant proposal preparation
• Write and prepare grant applications, prepare supporting documents and prepare grant acquittals
• Other related duties as delegated
Required Experience preferred but not essential:
Experience in the Non for Profit Sector, specialising in Grant applications.
• Documented grant seeking/grant writing experience
• Strong research skills
• Strong organisational skills
• Ability to work within tight deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This position is suitable for working from home.
For more information please contact the manager on 9399 3000
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0393993000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Grant Writer via Pro Bono Australia.