About the Role
To support, educate and advocate for all Australians living with Post Traumatic Stress
Vision & Values
We promote empathy, caring, compassion and respect. At ARC4PTSD, we are guided by these values – they are highly important to us, P.T.S.D does not discriminate and neither do we. Our team are grounded and centred on these values. We have a unique “tribe” of collaborators within our partners and our communities to help us raise awareness, education and de-stigmatise P.T.S.D and mental health as we know it.
1. We are Australia’s first P.T.S.D Specific Not for Profit Charity/Website offering all things P.T.S.D: resources, retreats, support and education specifically for P.T.S.D and C.P.T.S.D.
2. Our clients are the lifeblood of our organisation, their emotional well-being and right to anonymity and confidentiality are central to all we do.
3. Our P.T.S.D and C.P.T.S.D experience make us unique; we have walked the walk, and therefore connect with understanding and empathy.
4. We enthusiastically highlight the unique mental health needs that commonly trouble or distress the individuals, partners, friends and families of those living with P.T.S.D or C.P.T.S.D anywhere in Australia and in 2018 New Zealand. The many various symptoms faced such as; depression, anxiety, mood swings, nightmares, chronic pain, Fibromyalgia, addictions (Drugs and Alcohol )are some of the most common.
5. We provide resources for Traditional and Non-Traditional treatment options. Every individual is different so why not have a variety of tools to help find our new normal, our new tomorrow, our future.
6. We support the Partners, carers, family members and employers all of whom are a very important key to helping an individual to overcome P.T.S.D and live a healthy and happy life.
If you feel you would like to become an integral part of our team we can’t wait to hear from you!
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0449753555
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Grant Writer via Pro Bono Australia.