About the role
Seaside Scavenge is a small team of passionate people delivering innovative litter and waste recovery programs to communities across Australia and the globe.
Our vision is a world where there is no waste.
Seaside Scavenge hosts regular waterway health and zero waste festivals among other events in communities across Australia. Seaside Scavenge activities and events are delivered with the support of funding from private and government sector.
We’re looking for a wordsmith to help us find and write these applications. Let’s call this legend, Olly.
Olly is responsible for:
- Identifying relevant funding bodies and getting on the blower to find out whether the Seaside Scavenge programs are suitable
- Improving and updating current grants calendar in Google Drive
- Creating standardised grant responses for two Seaside Scavenge programs
- Drafting grant applications and then submitting grant (once reviewed by CEO)
Olly’s Skills & Experience:
Olly is committed to making this planet a better one and relishes the opportunity to:
- Research and identify relevant funding networks/bodies
- Use the English language to craft responses that answer questions directly
- Get tasks done on-time without prompting
- Be attentive to all the details
- Work solo and asking for guidance when needed
How to apply:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ‘I am Olly’ with the following and nothing else:
- Short cover letter on how you are Olly (no more than one-page)
- One page resume with relevant positions
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this volunteering opportunity.
Please quote in application: Grant Writer Position via Pro Bono Australia.