About the role
Human and Hope Association Inc. (HHA Inc.) is a registered charity that empowers communities to address inequalities. We achieve this through two approaches:
- Raising awareness in Australia about the unintended consequences of voluntourism and advocating for a local approach to development.
- Financially supporting a grassroots community centre in Cambodia (HHA Cambodia) who run education, vocational training and community development programs that alleviate poverty.
Reporting to the CEO, the newly created role of Grants and Corporate Partnerships Research Officer supports the development and management of grant applications and corporate partnerships for a variety of funding opportunities.
One day per week for a minimum one-year commitment. This role is undertaken remotely; you can be located anywhere in Australia.
Competencies, experience and Skills (Role Related)
- An enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to write clearly and articulately
- Knowledge of research funding opportunities, eligibility criteria, approaches to funding challenges, budget management, and required elements for grant applications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite or Google suite
Competencies (Personal Attributes)
- Passion for localization and Cambodian-driven solutions – understand that empowering local communities is the best sustainable solution;
- Credibility – have a trustworthy reputation of discipline and rigor that will result in respect from all stakeholders;
- Collaborative yet curious and courageous – able to function as a committed team player, curious, and unafraid of robust discussions;
- Ability to make informed decisions – eager to listen actively and conduct necessary research before making a decision that is always in the best interest of HHA Cambodia and aligns with their values.
- Identify and research new sources of funding
- Develop and maintain a tracking management system
- Work collaboratively with the CEO to prepare and proof-read proposals, supporting documents and acquittals
- Assist with grant budget preparation
- Write and update grant proposal narratives, analyze and present data, generate graphics, and gather supporting documents that can be use in all stages of engagement with grant makers and business partners
To apply for this position please send a cover letter and your C.V to CEO Sally Hetherington OAM at email@example.com. Enquiries can be made on 0424 080 186.
Applications will be assessed as they are received.
About the organisation
How to apply
For details concerning this role , please contact
Sally Hetherington OAM
Phone : 0424080186
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Grants and Corporate Partnerships Research Officer via Pro Bono Australia.