About the Role
Human and Hope Association Inc. is a registered charity that empowers communities to address inequalities. We achieve this through two approaches:
– Raising awareness in Australia about the unintended consequences of voluntourism and advocating for a local approach to development.
– Supporting a grassroots community centre in Cambodia who run education, vocational training and community development programs that alleviate poverty.
We are looking for a Grants Manager to join our team. The Grants Manager is responsible for sourcing funds for Human and Hope Association Inc via grants, sponsorship opportunities, community service organisations, and entrepreneurial/philanthropic networks.
The Grants Manager can expect to spend anywhere between 6 – 10 hours a month undertaking this role.
This role reports directly to the CEO of Human and Hope Association Incorporated. You will share this responsibility with the CEO.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Research, apply for, and obtain funding via grants.
• Seek sponsorship or partnership opportunities via community service organisations, and entrepreneurial/philanthropic networks.
• Maintain a system for keeping track of grant applications and organisation engagements.
• Work closely with the CEO to understand where funding is needed for the running costs of Human and Hope Association.
To apply for this role, please send your CV or LinkedIn profile with an introductory email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please direct any enquiries to Sally Hetherington OAM.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0424080186
Please quote in application: Grants Manager with NFP via Pro Bono Australia.