About the Role
GIO 2018 IWRF WRWC VOLUNTEER POSITION DESCRIPTION
Graphic Design Intern
Reports to: Digital & Design Manager
Dates: Start of June – end of August (Event time: 5 – 10 August)
Availability: 1 day per week
Location: Sydney Olympic Park
Disability Sports Australia (DSA) Office in the lead-up to the event and event venues at event time (5-10 August)
From 5 – 10 August 2018, the Quaycentre (formerly the Sydney Olympic Park Sports Centre) and Genea Netball Centre will be home to the world’s top 12 wheelchair rugby teams including the Australian Steelers who are the reigning Paralympic and world champions playing to defend their world title on home soil.
We are looking for students who would like to join the marketing and design team in an internship role. The intern will work closely with the Digital and Design Manager to design and develop material for the event. This will be a very hands on role to develop key skills in graphic design.
The graphic design intern will assist with:
• Creating and designing graphic material
• Creating material for print and digital media
• Graphic design experience
• Be resourceful and proactive
• Reliable and committed
• Strong communication skills
• Desirable: own laptop with Adobe Creative Cloud subscription (will need to use Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign or similar) (If you cannot supply your own laptop, you will have to use Adobe Creative Cloud programs on our computer)
What can you gain?
• Hands-on involvement in graphic design
• Communication skills
• Learn to work with a team
To apply for this position please forward your Resume together with a Cover Letter outlining WHY you are interested in this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions, please contact the Workforce Team on 0497 066 387 or email@example.com.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0497066387
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Graphic Design Intern – 2018 Wheelchair Rugby World Championships via Pro Bono Australia.