About the Role
We are looking for a talented Graphic Design Intern to join the Communications and Partnerships team at The Hunger Project Australia.
This position would suit a university student or someone who is freelancing and looking for an unpaid volunteer opportunity 1 day per week for a minimum of 3 – 6 months (but we can also be flexible if you’re the right candidate!).
Please see more details of the role below:
• Based in great offices in Sydney CBD
• Assist with designing collateral like flyers, brochures, digital banners, social media imagery, proposals, presentations and creating print-ready docs.
• Work within our brand guidelines but also bring your own ideas and creativity to our work!
• You’ll need to work on your own laptop with Adobe Creative Cloud 14.
• You will gain valuable experience working on exciting campaigns in an innovative global non-government organisation whose mission is to end chronic hunger by 2030.
• We are small yet highly productive team that has fun, fosters creativity and innovation and encourages learning and growth.
If you are interested, please email email@example.com with your CV to apply for the role.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Graphic Design Intern via Pro Bono Australia.