About the role
The Global Consulting Group (GCG) is a charity which provides pro-bono consulting services to other charities and not-for-profits.
We do this by connecting university students with experienced professionals who then work together to solve business problems for other charities, combining the energy and passion of today’s youth with the experience and wisdom of our industry leaders.
We operate across Australia with over 150 active volunteers, all living our vision, ‘to deeply empower those who do good to do better.’
We are currently on the hunt for a Head of Talent Acquisition (Head of TA) to join our headquarters, reporting into our General Manager Human Resources.
The Head of TA is responsible for developing and executing a smooth, candidate and organisation friendly end-to-end recruitment strategy for vacancies in our HQ, which operates in support of GCG’s overall strategy. The Head of TA will also oversee the Branch recruitment procedures to identify any areas for improvement.
The Head of TA role provides a unique opportunity for the right individual to apply their recruitment and TA expertise to deliver meaningful social impact, while working with a team of diverse, experienced, high-performing professionals.
The right individual will have the opportunity to:
- Develop, maintain and take ownership of a strategic and proactive end-to-end talent acquisition process for HQ, in line with our broader strategy
- Review and identify opportunities for improvement within our cyclical Branch recruitment procedures
- Work alongside an outstanding and inspiring team of Associates, Heads Of, and GMs – a group of high-performing, impact-driven professionals and leaders with a diverse range of backgrounds
- Work with and mentor future leaders – both high-calibre working professionals at HQ and also high-potential students at the branches
- Network and build relationships with leaders across a range of sectors including the social impact, NFP and management consulting industries
For more detail on this role including the day to day duties, role expectations, and more context on our organisation, please review the PD attached.
Should you have any questions about this role, or would like to understand what other opportunities are available at GCG, please contact Alana at email@example.com.
About the organisation
How to apply
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Head of Talent Acquisition via Pro Bono Australia.