About the role
This is a leadership role, managing 4- 6 volunteers locally. You will work closely with other Group Coordinators in the leadership teams across the country and with partner organisations in the Aid & Development sector, and civil society to achieve our campaign goals on ending poverty.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about ending poverty, and committed to taking action to build the public and political will to end poverty;
- Excellent at building relationships and who loves to inspire, develop and motivate others;
- A great verbal and written communicator;
- Adaptable and resourceful in changing circumstances;
- Interested in solving problems, big and small, and are relentless in achieving high quality results.
What you’ll get out of it:
- Be part of a community of like-minded people committed to creating change
- Practical skills like people management and leadership (including recruitment & training), public speaking, and project management
- Develop advanced knowledge in campaign issues such as global health (particularly around tuberculosis, vaccinations, and nutrition)
- Get hands-on experience in the Australian Parliamentary system by working with MPs, Senators and their staff
- Build key skills in community organising, campaigning and advocacy.
Please apply via the following link: https://www.results.org.au/join-results-core-group/
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this volunteering opportunity.
Please quote in application: Help end poverty by volunteering with RESULTS Australia via Pro Bono Australia.