About the role
Our Core Organising Group Members lead action on global justice issues during critical moments. You will work with other volunteers to drive campaign actions in communities, engage decision-makers, raise awareness of important issues, and execute creative tactics to build political and public will to end global poverty.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about ending poverty, and committed to taking action to build the public and political will to end poverty;
- Excellent at building relationships and who loves to inspire, develop and motivate others;
- A great verbal and written communicator;
- Adaptable and resourceful in changing circumstances;
- Interested in solving problems, big and small, and are relentless in achieving high quality results.
What you’ll get out of it:
- Be part of a community of like-minded people committed to creating change;
- Build meaningful relationships across the country with other volunteers and organisations that will see and impacted by your work;
- Develop advanced knowledge in campaign issues such as global health (particularly around tuberculosis, vaccination, and nutrition);
- Get hands-on experience in the Australian Parliamentary system by working with MPs and their staff;
- Build key skills in community organising, campaigning and advocacy, and coalition-building.
Please apply via the following link: https://www.results.org.au/join-results-core-group/
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this volunteering opportunity.
Please quote in application: Help end poverty by volunteering with RESULTS Australia via Pro Bono Australia.