About the Role
Lively is a social enterprise that employs young jobseekers aged 18-25 to spend meaningful time with older people, helping them learn how to use technology as a tool for connecting with friends and family, pursuing interests and maintaining independence.
Through our programs and services, we achieve three key areas of impact:
– Young people transition out of unemployment into meaningful and fulfilling work.
– Older people feel more supported, connected and included.
– Young and older people become more connected, breaking down isolation and negative ageist stereotypes.
You can read more about us at www.lively.org.au/about-us/.
We’re growing rapidly, and we’re looking to strengthen and further formalise our recruitment and training processes for the young jobseekers we employ. We’re looking for an experienced HR professional to advise on our recruitment and training practices, and to support the development of key HR policies, procedures and training programs.
The role will be a short-term volunteering opportunity, and hours and working location are flexible. The adviser will ideally have:
– Experience managing recruitment processes, in particular recruitment targeted at disadvantaged jobseekers
– Knowledge and understanding of psychometric testing tools and their application
– Experience designing employee training programs
– Experience developing HR policies
If this sounds like you, or if you’re interested in learning more about the opportunity, we’d love to hear from you! Please give us a call or email through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0430661405
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: HR Adviser via Pro Bono Australia.