About the role
Marist180 is a not-for-profit organisation committed to creating positive change for vulnerable young people and their families. We provide a range of programs and services to assist people in the community that are at risk.
About the opportunity:
The Marist180 HR team specialises across a number of areas including HR generalist, Recruitment, WHS, Learning & Development and Volunteer Management.
The intern will be responsible in supporting the wider HR team by undertaking the following duties:
– general HR administration tasks
– supporting the broader HR team in day to day tasks
– supporting the HR team in key projects such as the implementation of a new HRIS system
– Currently studying Human Resources, Organisational Development or related degree*
– Motivated, outgoing and friendly
– Passionate about supporting and helping people
– Great verbal and written communication skills
– Great attention to detail
– Available for 2 days a week over 3 months (days are flexible to fit with students’ availability)
PLEASE NOTE: Successful applicants will be subject to a National Criminal History Check and a verification of your Working with Children’s Check
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 02 9672 9200
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Human Resources Intern (Unpaid) via Pro Bono Australia.