About the Role
• Would you like to use your HR skills to inspire positive social change through art?
• Would you like to contribute to society – develop your own skills while leading and developing others?
• Do you want to be part of an emerging arts organisation that is made of passionate thinkers, artists and doers?
Who are we?
Ondru (www.ondru.org) is an independent non-profit organisation that tells human stories that are silenced or unheard through pioneering art projects. Ondru is working towards a connected, compassionate and equitable society by provoking thought, evoking feeling and inspiring change on issues of social justice.
Integrity, Respect, Compassion, Collaboration and Being a Pioneer
Our Goals Our goal for the next 3 years is to EXIST; creating impact while being sustainable and being recognised for what we do.
What could you be part of?
We are not going to drill you with millions of meaningless questions and put you under an artificial layer of pressure and ask what your strengths and weaknesses are or where you want to be in 10 years time. Instead, we want to know whether you value integrity, respect, compassion, collaboration and being a pioneer and believe in the work we do and lead the organisation in a HR capacity.
The HR Manager will be responsible for:
• Providing advice and assistance to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) on all Human Resource related matters;
• Developing and managing a volunteer-oriented organisational culture that emphasises best practice;
• Leading the development and implementation of the Workforce / Human Resource Strategy;
• Delivering innovative Human Resources strategies to recruit the right people, at the right time and with the right frame of mind to support organisational needs;
• Induct new staff to all aspects of Ondru and set expectations;
1. Demonstrated experience in human resources management;
2. Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills, with strong attention to detail;
3. Possess high levels of personal and professional integrity and confidentiality;
4. Initiative and drive to self-motivate and motivate others;
5. Passionate about providing quality service that supports and develops others
If you like what we have said so far, please read the attached Human Resources Manager Position Description and consider putting forward your application to join our team.
• 6 – 8 hours a week in total (3 hours at Ondru Studio on a weeknight between 5.30pm and 8.30pm and additional hours on a flexible arrangement per week).
• A minimum commitment for a period of 12-months.
How to apply for this job
To apply please email your application (both a cover letter and CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Human Resources Manager.
If you would like to chat further about this position, please contact Desh Balasubramaniam on 041 5380 249 or Nithya Nagarajan on 0450 761 954.
Applications close at 5pm on Saturday, 26 August 2017
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0450761974
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Human Resources Manager (Voluntary Position) via Pro Bono Australia.