About the Role
Chalk Circle is an independent non-for-profit organisation that creates conversations around gender literacy to empower the next generation. Founded in 2014, we engage the community with credible, relatable, and empowering information regarding gender literacy. Our priority populations are young people and people from traditionally marginalised backgrounds.
Our team members work on a range of projects including events, workshops in schools and campaigns. In this role you will be responsible for human resources related activities, including recruitment.
• Oversee and manage recruitment and induction of employees
• Refine induction processes, aligning on-boarding and induction to organisational strategy
• Policy development and implementation
• Liaise with key organisation stakeholders to address any needs related to Human Resource Management
• Record management of employee details
• Arrange occasional social/fundraising events for the organisation
• An understanding of gender inequalities in Australian society
• Ability to commit approximately 8 hours per week to Chalk Circle
• Ability to take initiative and work independently
• The ideal candidate will have tertiary and work experience in the areas of Human Resources, Business Administration, or similar disciplines.
• This position will require the successful candidate to hold/obtain a Working With Children’s Check.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0423233064
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Human Resources Officer via Pro Bono Australia.