About the Role
WORK EXPERIENCE OBJECTIVE
Are you looking to be trained and mentored by an experienced and qualified HR manager during your studies? Are you interested in gaining valuable industry experience which will assist in finding HR employment beyond your education?
WA’s Human Resources department is seeking a student who is studying either a HR or relevant discipline and is interested in gaining insightful experience in the industry within a reputable Not for Profit organisation. You will be trained in providing administrative support to the HR team, recruitment including candidate screening and probity checks as well as preparation and insight into the requirements for ISO 9001 accreditation.
We are looking for someone who is able to make regular weekly commitments – flexibility around times and days will be given to cater to your studies. The successful candidate will be issued with a Statement of Service and referees, pending satisfactory performance, at the conclusion of their work experience.
• Provide support and assist in recruitment activity, including screening candidates, drafting contracts, reference checking and probity checks
• Maintenance and storage such as filing of all information regarding candidates, employees, volunteers and other HR areas, both soft and hard copies
• Administrative support such as minute administration, maintaining document registers and archiving
• Preparation for ISO 9001 accreditation audit including spreadsheet updates and maintenance of the online employee system
1. Currently undertaking tertiary study in either Human Resources or a relevant discipline
2. A willingness to learn and gain valuable industry experience
3. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
4. Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
5. Strong attention to detail and the ability to think critically
6. Availability to make a regular, weekly commitment to attending work experience
HOW TO APPLY
Please forward your CV and letter of application addressing 1 & 2 of the essential criteria listed above to Tishia Boulton-Bell – HR/CEO Assistant at email@example.com PH: 02 9722 5200. Please note, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Woodville Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : +61297225200
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Human Resources Work Experience Opportunity via Pro Bono Australia.