About the Role
The Ignite Small Business Start-ups Initiative facilitates small business creation for people from refugee and asylum seeker backgrounds, and people with disability, who want to start their own business or expand an existing one. Ignite entrepreneurs are supported one-on-one by a facilitator and linked to a Resource Team, made up of industry experts from the business community, including: local business owners, chartered accountants, marketing specialists, insurance brokers, commercial lease and law experts, university business schools, economic development units in local councils, and chambers of commerce.
Ignite Industry experts support entrepreneurs with identified specific industry and business skills. Industry experts guide, inform, advise and support the entrepreneur to create networks and links in their particular sector. The knowledge and expertise of industry experts help entrepreneurs grow their business.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide industry specific advice and guidance
• Provide useful and up to date industry related information on Australian business practices
• Guidance on growing a small business in Australia
• Support in making industry specific business contacts and networks
• Support entrepreneurs to identify and manage opportunities and risks in their specific business environment
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 1800912823
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Ignite Industry Expert via Pro Bono Australia.