About the Role
Exciting opportunity for an adventurous accountant looking to gain international experience and volunteer for an NGO deploying solar solutions to supply clean energy solutions in India.
Accounting for International Development offers every type of accountant, from anywhere in the world, the opportunity to use their skills to support a broad range of non-profit organisations globally. Volunteer Accounting Assignments of between 2 weeks and 6 months form part of our ongoing strategy to build the financial management capacity of charities in over 50 countries. Click APPLY for more…
Our partner is a start-up social enterprise that is deploying solar solutions to supply reliable and affordable clean energy solutions across the agricultural value-chain in rural India.
Your role will be to undertake an assessment of their existing controls, processes and systems, making recommendations based on the complexity of the accounting, skill set of local staff and resources available to the organisation.
Our partner is seeking an experienced volunteer to design and implement an accounting & financial management system. This will include:
- Reviewing, strengthening and developing their control environment and risk management procedures.
- Assessing whether they transition to using an accounting software. They are keen on migrating to Quickbooks, and it would be useful to support them in getting ready for such a transition, advising and supporting them on it.
- Developing budgets, budget management & reporting, and cash flow management and forecasting tools.
- Training the new Accounting Executive they are looking to hire, and being a business partner and mentoring Amit in better understanding his financial management responsibilities.
- Supporting them with refining financial models and undertaking any analysis for investor readiness.
Affordable accommodation provided.
Need a fresh challenge… to do something worthwhile?
Keen to volunteer & share your skills & experience?
If that’s a YES (x3), please click to ‘APPLY’and see other similar volunteering opportunities overseas.
We are confident you’ll encounter a variety of new and exciting challenges, share new experiences with inspiring people and learn skills that will give you confidence to face challenges in other areas of your life. You’ll be inspired and get back so much more than you give!
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 02087417000
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: INDIA | Volunteer Accountant @ Clean Energy NGO via Pro Bono Australia.