About the role
The Walk to Cambodia is an annual virtual event that sees participants collectively walking the distance from Australia to Cambodia throughout the month of April. In 2021, we raised $24,000 for education programs run by our program partner, Human and Hope Association Cambodia.
Our goal is to raise at minimum, $40,000 through this event in 2022. To achieve this, we are building a working committee which will be led by our CEO.
About the Role
Key responsibilities of the IT Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Website management for a seamless user experience
- Updating the website in line with the marketing strategy
- Providing creative technology solutions to support the website and other media in engaging and marketing the campaign
- Active and regular updates to website and key media in collaboration with Marketing.
Key competencies: WordPress coding, attention to detail, processes, time management
The IT Manager can expect to spend around two – seven hours a week on independent work between August 2021 and May 2022. Hours are flexible based on the stage of the project.
About the organisation
Human and Hope Association Inc. (HHA Inc.) is a registered charity that empowers communities to address inequalities. We achieve this through two approaches:
- Raising awareness in Australia about the unintended consequences of voluntourism and advocating for a local approach to development.
- Financially supporting a grassroots community centre in Cambodia (HHA Cambodia) who run education, vocational training and community development programs that alleviate poverty.
How to apply
To apply for this position please send a cover letter and your C.V to CEO Sally Hetherington OAM at firstname.lastname@example.org. Enquiries can be made via the same email address.
Applications close on Friday, 30th July at 5pm AEST.
Please quote in application: IT Manager (Project Role) via Pro Bono Australia.