About the Role
IT Support Analyst Australia – Volunteer
- Permanent part-time role
- Located in Mosman
- Award winning charity focused on Cambodian Education
Description of the Role
SeeBeyondBorders is looking for a Volunteer IT Support Analyst to work in our Australian Head Office based in Mosman NSW.
This role will be responsible for supporting the United Kingdom and Australian offices. In this role you will problem solve IT issues and have a working understanding of cloud based technologies, G Suite, and desktop applications such as Microsoft Office.
We are looking for a good communicator who has worked in an IT environment.
This is a perfect role for someone with basic IT skills who is looking to keep their experience up to date in a successful charity. As a part time role, this gives you the flexibility to maintain and grow your skills in a friendly work environment in a well located office with great job satisfaction. Your time really does make a difference to the many children who will benefit from all the work you do. As a team our success is determined by our ability to collaborate and work together.
IT Manager, Australia
Type of Employment:
Volunteer, Part-Time 2-3 days per week
Place of Employment:
SeeBeyondBorders Australia office
Suite 106, 1–3 Gurrigal Street
Mosman NSW 2088, Australia
Responsibility for Values:
Active commitment to the SeeBeyondBorders Development Philosophy and values;
Transition | Sustainability | Integrity | Efficiency | Knowledge | Courage
Specific duties include:
- Provide help desk support for all staff/ volunteers in the UK and AU offices
- Work closely with Cambodian I.T. staff to ensure consistency of I.T. support procedures and hardware/ maintenance plans.
- Educate and support staff with cloud based technologies G Suite, GMail, Google Docs/Sheets/Slides/Forms, Google Drive and Google Calendar
- Educate and support staff with Microsoft Office and Windows
- Onsite and remote maintenance of I.T. hardware and software, including license management and upgrade maintenance
- Maintenance and configuration of networking/ internet to optimize staff/ volunteer performance.
- Provide user documentation and training for various I.T. functions and software applications
- Work with management to create long term I.T. strategies and update current I.T. policies and procedures
Qualifications and experience – Essential
- Experience in cloud based technologies
- Working understanding of Microsoft Office and Windows
- Help desk support experience for all types and levels of users
- Ability to communication well in person and over the phone
- Ability to work closely with a team and independently
Qualifications and experience – Desirable
- Previous experience working with NGOs
- Previous experience using Gmail, G Drive, Google Calendar and Google Docs/Sheets/Slides/Forms.
- Experience working in I.T. environment or Information technology degree
- High level of initiative,with strong organisational skills, capable of working unsupervised
- Team player that likes to solve problems.
- Respected and respectful with a high level of honesty and integrity
- Innovative and creative attitude to change and make improvements with a willingness to share ideas and identify opportunities for improvement
- People-centric and capable of building and maintaining trusted relationships
- Able to communicate and collaborate with colleagues and partners
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0422001866
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: IT Support Analyst via Pro Bono Australia.