About the role
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Maintain and improve Umbo’s website
- Under the guidance of the Umbo team, make additions to Umbo’s website as needed – currently using Squarespace
- Analyse website engagement using analytics and update as necessary
- Work with the Umbo team to improve Umbo’s SEO ranking and copy
- Maintain and improve Umbo’s IT systems and processes
- Be across Umbo’s emails (G-Suite), CRM (Cliniko), accounting software (Xero), project management (Trello), communication platform (Slack) and therapy platform (Coviu)
- Maintain and ensure the smooth running of these platforms
- Ensure new staff and volunteers are set up on these platforms and can competently use them
- Develop Umbo’s technology as necessary
- Develop Umbo’s front counter for the number of km traversed with Umbo’s services, and then work with graphic designer and CCO to make this happen
- Make other necessary changes to Umbo’s technology as needed
- Experience or qualifications in basic IT systems, such as those listed above
- Skills Google Analytics and Squarespace
- Experience working independently, managing priorities, being pro-active
- Happy to work on whatever is needed, flexible and open minded
- The ability to manage challenging projects and competing deadlines concurrently.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude that can be applied to your clients’ work, the team around you and Umbo as a whole
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this volunteering opportunity.
Please quote in application: IT VOLUNTEER via Pro Bono Australia.