About the role
Join the Jeans For Genes Day team as a volunteer or Location Leader on Friday 2nd August 2019 selling merchandise, collecting donations and raising awareness in the community for children’s genetic diseases. Every dollar raised on the day will help scientists at Children’s Medical Research Institute discover treatments and cures, to give every child the opportunity to live a long and healthy life.
When and Where
- Friday 2 August 2019
- Shifts vary from 2-4 hours – varying shift times depending on locations
- There are over 50 locations across Australia to choose from
- Selling Jeans For Genes merchandise
- Handling cash and Eftpos sales
- Interacting with the public
- Raising awareness about the Children’s Medical Research Institute
- Comply with WH&S Standards
Skills and Requirements
- Strong communication and happy interacting with the public
- Comfortable selling merchandise and handling cash
- Enthusiastic and willingness to participate
- Friendly nature and enjoy working in a team
Register for your preferred location and shift at www.jeansforgenes.org.au/volunteer
For more information regarding this role, please email email@example.com or call 0418 149 295.
Interested in a bigger role?
The team are also looking for Location Leader volunteers who look after the merchandise, banking of fundraising money and manage a small team of volunteers. If you are interested in this role, please email a short blurb about your experience and your preferred location to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this volunteering opportunity.
Please quote in application: Jeans For Genes Day Volunteer – Friday 2 August 2019 via Pro Bono Australia.