About the Role
This volunteer position enables Land Of Welcome to
• Welcome email subscribers and nurture their engagement
• Attract a broader range of people from highly supportive of people seeking asylum to less supportive.
Your contribution to the achievement of Land Of Welcome’s objectives will be recognized by a formal certificate of appreciation. A job well done may open new opportunities for you with people within our network who might benefit from your skills.
• From our email account, to generate and publish welcome emails to new subscribers
• Write with warmth stories around the picnics/other activities and friendships evolving through these
• Share inspirational stories
• Promote activities run by other organisations complementing or partnering with Land Of Welcome.
• Participate in at least 6 picnics/year
• Coordinate with Social Media Editor
Prior experience in publishing newsletters.
Ideally understand the sales psychology used to write effective emails that maximize readership (opening rate/reading/sharing) and action taking.
About the organisation
Land Of welcome is a not-for-profit association of volunteers focused on making Australia a more welcoming community. In our vision of success, new Australians with a refugee or asylum seeker background, feel welcome and valued, and settled Australians have discovered new perspectives and are actively involved in positive change.
Our core activities include monthly friendship picnics, volunteering in projects that facilitate the successful integration of new Australians, and generating funds for projects benefiting new Australians.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0447296003
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Land Of Newsletter Editor (Volunteer) via Pro Bono Australia.