About the Role
This volunteer position enables Land Of Welcome to
• Generate income necessary to meet all operating costs including training and film production
• Provide activities with and for new Australians
Your contribution to the achievement of Land Of Welcome’s objectives will be recognized by a formal certificate of appreciation. A job well done may open new opportunities for you with people within our network who might benefit from your skills.
• Drive and manage sales of:.
• Picnic tickets
• Introductory booklets and DVDs
• Assist with crowd funding project
• Contribute to the development of products for sales and sales message
• Attend at least four monthly picnics, and three board meetings per year.
Experience in sales and marketing, especially emotional direct response copywriting in the business or not for profit sectors.
About the organisation
Land Of welcome is a not-for-profit association of volunteers focused on making Australia a more welcoming community. In our vision of success, new Australians with a refugee or asylum seeker background, feel welcome and valued, and settled Australians have discovered new perspectives and are actively involved in positive change.
Our core activities include monthly friendship picnics, volunteering in projects that facilitate the successful integration of new Australians, and generating funds for projects benefiting new Australians.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0447296003
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Land Of Welcome Revenue Officer (Volunteer) via Pro Bono Australia.